ONE-OFF Undercover OTK – Sunrise to Midnight patent leather
$349.00 NZD $699.00 NZD
This is the only one we've produced, so if you want what no one else has, then do be quick.
Soft lambskin in a futuristic patent finish. Pale yellow-grey with a hint of gold dusting turns into midnight black and back to pale again.
This item was recently used in the filming of the music video of an American singer, as well as a photo shoot. It is not soiled, but we've slashed the price in good faith.
- Front: As described above + stretch suede band (at base) + leather lining
- Back: Stretch suede (European) - Note that stretch leather does not stretch as much as the stretch fabric in the other Undercover OTKs
- Partial zipper only (so you put this on before your shoes)
- Size: One size fits many
- Calf circumference: 14” (35.5cm) approx (Model's calf: 13.5")
- Top circumference: 15.5"(39.5cm)
- Height: Similar to a 21” (54cm) tall boot (measured from the bottom of the human heel) when worn.
Partnered here with footwear that is not for sale and not included in the price.
If wearing with ankle boots, choose ones with:
- a shaft height of at least 10.5cm (measured from the bottom of the human heel)
- elasticated pull-on styles or zip-up styles.
Not intended for wide-ankled footwear.
Slender-calved wearers should add some padding for the best look/fit.
THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE